The Student Room Group

Trinity College Dublin Medicine 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by appleworm
Hi, so I applied to TCD medicine for the 2021 cycle, got an offer and decided to defer to this year for personal reasons. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them! :smile:

What A-levels did you do and what grades did you get in them?
Reply 21
Original post by Adel Saleh
My son has applied to TCD Medicine fall 2023 as an international student with IB qualifications and he has recived an email saying that he is in wait list last week
What is the next step? and what the chance to get off the wait list?
Thanks
Hi Saleh- Wondering about the outcome of your son's application to TCD last year? my son has applied this year so for we did not hear back from them. Not sure if its a common practice by TCD
Reply 22
Original post by Malinimitra
Last week even I received an email from TCD saying that on waitlisted. No idea how much time TCD takes to release final decision.

Hello, did you manage to get off the waitlist?
Reply 23
Original post by p56208
Hi Saleh- Wondering about the outcome of your son's application to TCD last year? my son has applied this year so for we did not hear back from them. Not sure if its a common practice by TCD

hello, have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 24
Original post by imnots
hello, have you heard back from them yet?

No nothing yet. Since we had applied back in Nov, did not hear anything back from them. Not sure if its normal with med applicants with TCD
Reply 25
Original post by p56208
No nothing yet. Since we had applied back in Nov, did not hear anything back from them. Not sure if its normal with med applicants with TCD

Where are you applying from?
Reply 26
we applied directly and are from US.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending