The Student Room Group

Numed Malaysia

I'm an international student from Canada who has gotten admission into NUMED (Newcastle University Medical Malaysia). Are any other international students going there? Would love to get in touch :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ValianK
I'm an international student from Canada who has gotten admission into NUMED (Newcastle University Medical Malaysia). Are any other international students going there? Would love to get in touch :smile:

HI I'm considering applying for NUmed for 22/23 intake! I wanna ask how long did ur application proceed>?
I am a student at numed, if you have any question you can ask me
I am a student at numed, if you have any questions you can ask me
Original post by Breadloaf1

Hi,

How competitive is to get in to medicine at Numed?

TIA
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Hello, I'd love to get in touch with you, how can I contact you?
Reply 6
I am a student at numed, if you have any question you can ask me

hi, could i ask you a few questions?
Reply 7
Original post by xhumaira
hi, could i ask you a few questions?

Sure
Reply 8

Is it common for students to get into FY1 in the UK after graduating at NuMed?
It's advertised as a degree equivalent to the one in the UK so I assumed the process to getting into F1 will be similar to that of a UK home student. Is it like that or is it much harder to get in FY1 from Numed, and if so, what are the barriers.
Also, can you do the UKMLA on your 5th year like UK home students or do u have to wait till after graduation.
Original post by SriArvind
Is it common for students to get into FY1 in the UK after graduating at NuMed?
It's advertised as a degree equivalent to the one in the UK so I assumed the process to getting into F1 will be similar to that of a UK home student. Is it like that or is it much harder to get in FY1 from Numed, and if so, what are the barriers.
Also, can you do the UKMLA on your 5th year like UK home students or do u have to wait till after graduation.

As an International student, I've been looking for the answer to these exact questions. Have you by any chance found the answers online?
Reply 10
Original post by AnonymousUser03
As an International student, I've been looking for the answer to these exact questions. Have you by any chance found the answers online?

nope
Original post by ValianK

heyy!! are you available to answer a few questions??
Original post by div.vy
Hello, I'd love to get in touch with you, how can I contact you?
hey, did you go to numed from canada as well?
as an international student what are the housemanship difficulties which countries allow u to practice there?. is numed as good as newcastkle uk? what about the staffs ? is it possible to study in uk directly for pg after mbbs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending