The Student Room Group

After MBBS in IMU malaysia

Hi guys so im Indian doing MBBS in IMU, Malaysia.
I'm confused, idk what to do. So after mbbs in Malaysia ill have to do housemanship in India, (if an
Can someone share different tracks I can take after mbbs?
also including job scopes later and which university I can apply to (open to any country)

Also
I want to know about the externship. Since my uni doesn't allow housemanship in Malaysia, I would have to go back to India after mbbs. Is it mandatory to clear FMGE exam when I reach India for externship?
what is the whole procedure?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Aiko chan
I'm confused, idk what to do. So after mbbs in Malaysia ill have to do housemanship in India, (if an
also including job scopes later and which university I can apply to (open to any country)

Also
I want to know about the externship. Since my uni doesn't allow housemanship in Malaysia, I would have to go back to India after mbbs. Is it mandatory to clear FMGE exam when I reach India for externship?

Hey Aiko, m a medical aspirant from india.Did u any solution regarding internship as it's not allow to international students in Malaysia.
Original post by Aiko chan

Also

Hello did you have to do NEET to get Into IMU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending