The Student Room Group

Dentistry Spain 2022/2023 (UEM)

Hey, Ive recently gotten news that I’ve been accepted into UEM for dentistry (taught in English). Seeing as I know no one in Madrid I figured I’d post this to try get in contact with anyone already going to UEM or joining next year. I’m trying to find people ahead of time so my experience moving to Madrid is a little smoother :smile:. Send me a DM if you’re already studying dentistry in UEM (or any other course in UEM or any other university in Madrid) or if you’re planning to join too next year. I’d love to start making friends :smile:)

P.S Im also open to sharing a flat
Reply 1
Hi, I have studied at UEM for one year, I wouldSave yourself from Studying at the uni, it’s a moneyMaking business . No student resources and they do not help in any way at all. They’re syllabus is extremely hard which makes it impossible to pass.
Reply 2
They mentioned ‘taught in English’ but the teachers can hardly speak in English and just read off slides robotically . I am so upset with my decision.
Reply 3
Original post by Fampa1
They mentioned ‘taught in English’ but the teachers can hardly speak in English and just read off slides robotically . I am so upset with my decision.

Do you think you will you continue? I am very uncertain in going there or not..
Original post by Naomi4
Hey, Ive recently gotten news that I’ve been accepted into UEM for dentistry (taught in English). Seeing as I know no one in Madrid I figured I’d post this to try get in contact with anyone already going to UEM or joining next year. I’m trying to find people ahead of time so my experience moving to Madrid is a little smoother :smile:. Send me a DM if you’re already studying dentistry in UEM (or any other course in UEM or any other university in Madrid) or if you’re planning to join too next year. I’d love to start making friends :smile:)

P.S Im also open to sharing a flat

Hi, I tried to PM you but it's not working can you add my ig, Im staring next year too!! My ig: @mehrezoy_
Reply 5
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well.

I will be starting Dentirstry in UEM this year (2023) and I was wondering if there was a whatsapp group or chat room with other offer holders so we can get to know each other before we formally start.
Original post by mehrezoy
Hi, I tried to PM you but it's not working can you add my ig, Im staring next year too!! My ig: @mehrezoy_
what about the accomodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending