The Student Room Group

Birmingham vs Bristol

I have an offer for Business Management from both Birmingham and Bristol. I am having a hard time deciding which is better in terms of career prospects. Bristol is the more prestigious uni but does not offer the year in industry that Birmingham does. I was under the impression that the year in industry was great for improving employability so am having a hard time determining which would be best.
Appreciate any input
Reply 1
I'm in the same predicament deciding whether to maybe switch my firm and insurance around (Firm is Birmingham, insurance is Bristol).
Which did you choose in the end?
Original post by abc1290
I have an offer for Business Management from both Birmingham and Bristol. I am having a hard time deciding which is better in terms of career prospects. Bristol is the more prestigious uni but does not offer the year in industry that Birmingham does. I was under the impression that the year in industry was great for improving employability so am having a hard time determining which would be best.
Appreciate any input
Reply 2
Original post by finley1524
I'm in the same predicament deciding whether to maybe switch my firm and insurance around (Firm is Birmingham, insurance is Bristol).
Which did you choose in the end?

I'm in the same position, which one did you end up choosing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending