The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Physics Modelling physics H556/01 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YukiHiraNa
No I meant for an A*

ohhhh my bad lolll - u did give me a bit of a heart attack there :smile:
If i can ask, how much % of the questions were in the advanced info? I am taking bio and chem OCR A and am a bit concerned now as this paper was so tricky. :frown:
Around 10% of the paper was not on the advanced info, excluding the MCQ. If you include the MCQ it’s more like 20%
Original post by Kaijsss
Around 10% of the paper was not on the advanced info, excluding the MCQ. If you include the MCQ it’s more like 20%

Thank you. Let's hope it's the same for the other sciences!
If the exam boards said the grade boundaries will be lower than 2019 and higher than 2021. Then does that mean they won't be lower even though people found it harder than the 2019 paper and 2021?
Just thought about this and wanted to post.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JoshJC
Ok with the one where you worked out the mass of the planetary nebula and then there was a 4 marker that followed about the evolution, do you think I’d get any credit for talking about red giants?? I assumed cause 9 point something was less than 10 solar masses it was a red giant but apparently much more massive meant red supergiant

I didnt really get that tho
I also got 9.7 for the ratio, I think it would be mean for the mark scheme to only allow red giants or red supergiants, as it is so close to the boundary we learned. I talked about red supergiants as it said much larger than our sun in bold, but that was kind of a hunch.
Has anyone made an unofficial mark scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending