The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Physics Modelling physics H556/01 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Hehehe no
That was a piece of cake! Other than gravitational fields being in the paper the advance information was fairly useful and Overall not a bad paper.
Original post by efmjrenj455
Was the advance info helpful?

In my opinion yeah the advance information was pretty good to by honest.
Omg really i was looking to resist but withdrew application this morning because I had a feeling I wouldn't do well and have been panicking thinking maybe I made the wrong decision
It was alright in my opinion although I didn't like the 6 markers
Reply 25
Original post by NoahStiches
Omg really i was looking to resist but withdrew application this morning because I had a feeling I wouldn't do well and have been panicking thinking maybe I made the wrong decision

email ucas and see if theyre able to change it
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ComPav
email ucas and see if their able to change it

Could you elaborate please
Okay

Anyone else not finish the paper? It was ok but I was so slow.
Original post by mommymilkers

Lmao the tent question was an absolute piss take - I had loads of fun with it. 10/10 paper imo would write again
What did everyone get for the latent heat of vaporisation for nitrogen question?
Original post by mommymilkers

Yeah the six marker about the tent was a bit weird.
how did it go everyone did everyone show that ??
Original post by CharlemagneDaDog
Lmao the tent question was an absolute piss take - I had loads of fun with it. 10/10 paper imo would write again

what did you write for it? that was OK for me it was the other one mostly because I didn't revise the Russel diagram thing
Original post by Manny050
Okay

Anyone else not finish the paper? It was ok but I was so slow.

I'm usually really slow at papers too so I only just finished. The specific latent heat of nitrogen question ate up all my time. I was so confused.
Original post by JenkinsGambit
What did everyone get for the latent heat of vaporisation for nitrogen question?

2700. I didn't really understand the question so I just did something that seemed sensible.
2.0x10^5 J/kgI googled it after and its right!

i got 27000 I think
For the first show that I got 0.625J. Did anyone else get the same or have I just made a silly mistake?
Original post by Mo_77377
For the first show that I got 0.625J. Did anyone else get the same or have I just made a silly mistake?

What question was this?
Original post by Mo_77377

I got 1 by doing the gradient but idk if that's correct lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending