The Student Room Group

Tenancy take over at unity square Liverpool for 2022/23

I’m looking for someone to take over the contract for my room in unity square student accommodation, from 10th of September (It’s a full 44 week contract)

The contract is £125 per week which is less then the £145 per week they are current advertising due to the popularity in the accommodation. So you will be saving £20 per week in rent.

It is close to Lidl, Tesco, Subway, Starbucks, Dominos and all of the universities are a short walk away.

Unity square is less then a 5 minute walk away from hope university and less then 10 minute walk away from university of Liverpool and Liverpool john Moores university.

Each bedroom has a 32” TV, double bed with memory foam mattress, wardrobe, large desks and storage spaces. The kitchen has 2 ovens, fridges and microwaves, a large dining table, Living room has a 50” TV, and 4 sofas.

My contract includes all bills, courtyard, laundry services etc.

Please get in touch with me as soon as possible if any one is interested or any you know that might be interested!
Jasmine
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, is this still available?
I am interested in this can you DM me on Instagram Hannahcurtissx
Original post by username5946450
I’m looking for someone to take over the contract for my room in unity square student accommodation, from 10th of September (It’s a full 44 week contract)

The contract is £125 per week which is less then the £145 per week they are current advertising due to the popularity in the accommodation. So you will be saving £20 per week in rent.

It is close to Lidl, Tesco, Subway, Starbucks, Dominos and all of the universities are a short walk away.

Unity square is less then a 5 minute walk away from hope university and less then 10 minute walk away from university of Liverpool and Liverpool john Moores university.

Each bedroom has a 32” TV, double bed with memory foam mattress, wardrobe, large desks and storage spaces. The kitchen has 2 ovens, fridges and microwaves, a large dining table, Living room has a 50” TV, and 4 sofas.

My contract includes all bills, courtyard, laundry services etc.

Please get in touch with me as soon as possible if any one is interested or any you know that might be interested!
Jasmine

Hi there, I am interested
Original post by dgdan340
Hi, is this still available?

Hi, I have an available tenancy at unity square student accommodation, if you’re still interested?
Original post by nesta_arc
Hi there, I am interested

Hi, I have an available tenancy at unity square student accommodation, if you’re still interested? :smile:
Reply 6
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.
Reply 7
Need a quality, cozy, and comfortable mattress for beds, contact with [email protected].
Address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. If you want to buy online with 10% discount search on google "Moon Nights Mattress" with fast delivery. https://moonnights.co.uk/
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending