The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover

Hi there,

I’m looking to complete a tenancy takeover for a student accommodation from June 26th until Aug 18th.

If anyone has a room available please get in touch.
Hey I have a room at Hayloft point in London, let me know if you are interested
Original post by Hamishhh
Hi there,

I’m looking to complete a tenancy takeover for a student accommodation from June 26th until Aug 18th.

Hi there,

Hey i have a room available from june to august in leicester, Im unable to send messages so comment back if ur interested!
Original post by aaa12344
Hey I have a room at Hayloft point in London, let me know if you are interested

Hi i am interested to take over your lease lmk asap if still available
Reply 4
Hi there! I'm transferring my current tenancy at a hugely discounted price (from 420 to 300 per week), it sits right in zone 1 and has a bus stop in front of the accommodation that goes straight to Bank https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7349150
Hi there,

Hey!
Is anyone looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite" (you can check on the web-site: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2023-24 ).
I am looking for a person who will take over my contract, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 6
Studio Room available for summer for KCL students
📍Unite Students - Angel Lane, Stratford, London
Looking for KCL student to take over contract for summer extension as I don't need it.
🗓️ Extension is from 24th June to 9th September
💷 £3839 for full time (£350 pw)
Studio has double bed, kitchenette with oven + fridge and a large bathroom. Located very conveniently next to Stratford tube station so very well connected. 5 min walk to Westfield mall and Stratford mall, which has a Sainsbury's and Lidl and 6 min walk to a large Morrison's.
Looking to transfer contract to KCL student who is not currently in a King's residence and preferably in the next 4 weeks.
Reply 7
Hi there,

I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!
Reply 8
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Unity Square Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.
Reply 9
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Unity Square Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending