The Student Room Group

Help Finding Summer Accommodation in London

Hello,

I have a summer internship planned in London. the scheme will run between 6 to 8 weeks and I will need accommodation for that long. Can anyone help direct me on where I can go to find somewhere affordable to stay or share their experience?

PS. I am graduating in July so I doubt I'll be able to stay in student accommodation.
Hiya when does yiur course start, i have an ensuite lease you could take over (ends july)
Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested please contact me!!
Thank you : )
Original post by username5785668
Hello,

I have a summer internship planned in London. the scheme will run between 6 to 8 weeks and I will need accommodation for that long. Can anyone help direct me on where I can go to find somewhere affordable to stay or share their experience?

PS. I am graduating in July so I doubt I'll be able to stay in student accommodation.

Hey!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 4
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley. It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post98417107).
Reply 5
Original post by username5785668
Hello,

I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor. It's available from 8 June to 2 September, but I'm flexible with the move-in date!

Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out for all the details!
Reply 6
Original post by AnaAsa
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley. It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post98417107).

Is this available starting September 2023????
Reply 7
Original post by Mkk222
Is this available starting September 2023????

Hi, sorry it's only available until 21st July 2023. But you might be able to book the room for the new academic year on the accommodation website: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house?_yTrackUser=ODY4MjEzMyMxNjM4MTAwMTQ4-yFfvfix27Mc=&_yTrackVisit=MTM4MDk1MjkjMzAwMzk2NzMw-lWkG5JmUCac%3d
Reply 8
I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending