The Student Room Group

Summer Accom in london

Hi guys! My friend and I will be in London this summer for an internship, and I'm looking for somewhere to stay from the end of June until the start of September, preferably East London. If anyone has any suggestions or rooms to let out that would be great.

Thanks!
Original post by zaxed
Hi guys! My friend and I will be in London this summer for an internship, and I'm looking for somewhere to stay from the end of June until the start of September, preferably East London. If anyone has any suggestions or rooms to let out that would be great.

Thanks!

Hey I have a room at Hayloft point in Aldgate, message me for more info.
Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please contact me!!
Thank you : )
Original post by zaxed

Thanks!

Hey!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite" (you can check on the web-site: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2023-24 ).
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 4
I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor. It's available from 8 June to 2 September, but I'm flexible with the move-in date!

Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out for all the details!
Original post by zaxed

Thanks!
Original post by julianamontoya
Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please contact me!!
Thank you : )

Hi I would be interested from the 8th July until the 30th Aug - thanks Harry
Original post by zofiach
I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor. It's available from 8 June to 2 September, but I'm flexible with the move-in date!
Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out for all the details!

Hi! I am interested, I would prefer to move in a bit later, around the 20th of June

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending