The Student Room Group
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham

PGCE enhanced DBS

How do us soon to be teaching students get an enhanced DBS before we begin our terms in the next academic year? Every time I try to apply it’s from a companies perspective so if there’s a specific website/it’s done through the university pls let me know soon as…? Thankyou
Reply 1
Just check that your Uni course admin haven't applied for you first. They are usually responsible for checking you are safe to be out in the community teaching? - Its usually the employer or charity that employ your services that do this as the onus is on them to check. There may be a backlog or delay with the current work from home set up.
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by Muttly
Just check that your Uni course admin haven't applied for you first. They are usually responsible for checking you are safe to be out in the community teaching? - Its usually the employer or charity that employ your services that do this as the onus is on them to check. There may be a backlog or delay with the current work from home set up.

Fabulous Thankyou! I’ve emailed the admissions to see what’s happening on their end. It’s incredibly confusing as they didn’t explain how the process was going to happen. Instead expected us to understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending