The Student Room Group

AS econ edexcel exam 2022/ 16 may

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miasmarome
whens you next exams?

i got computer science tommorow
Reply 41
Original post by TrenchKidd
lool econ is like that. i have time to pattern macro i just hate it when they give dry case studies, matter of fact i didnt even read extract b case study fully

that is so true, these cases were so bad, i found it so hard to use context. had to use same context multiple times, very annoying :s-smilie:
i got computer science tommorow

do u do maths as well?
Reply 43
whens you next exams?

mine are physics wednesday and thursday maths, either way i find macro a lot easier so i hope i do much better on it
Original post by Bleu_
mine are physics wednesday and thursday maths, either way i find macro a lot easier so i hope i do much better on it

i prefer micro,
macro is so much content
do u do maths as well?

nah thats long
Original post by Bleu_

yeah trust me macro is easier
Reply 47
i prefer micro,
macro is so much content

that is true, it's just the advanced info on theme 2 are so nice. easily should be able to get good marks if i plan answers on the potential 20/15 markers like the policies or economic growth
Original post by Bleu_
that is true, it's just the advanced info on theme 2 are so nice. easily should be able to get good marks if i plan answers on the potential 20/15 markers like the policies or economic growth

what do u reckon the 15/20 markers will be for macro?
alongside policies
what common qs do they give to do with econ growth
Reply 49
nah thats long

as is actually really easy, i would have highly recommended you to do maths a level because its the most useful a level course. you can do any course you want with it. and if you want to do econ at uni you'll also need maths
Original post by Bleu_
as is actually really easy, i would have highly recommended you to do maths a level because its the most useful a level course. you can do any course you want with it. and if you want to do econ at uni you'll also need maths

yh maths is actually way fun from gcse.
do u prefer mechanics or stats
Reply 51
what do u reckon the 15/20 markers will be for macro?
alongside policies
what common qs do they give to do with econ growth

it'll definitely be something to do with evaluating, i revised so much for micro, kinda forgot half of the stuff for macro. but hopefully when i start revising it again i'll be able to spot what kind of questions theyll give. for now not too sure about the common qs.
Original post by Bleu_

yeah you are right but im tryna do CS at university, theres a couple russel groups that accept you with CS and good a level results. For me its not worth going through struggle because maybe your just smarter thats why its easier for you
Reply 53
yh maths is actually way fun from gcse.
do u prefer mechanics or stats

mechanics for sure, whoever prefers statistics is a menace
Original post by Bleu_
mechanics for sure, whoever prefers statistics is a menace

hehe i prefer stats way moree
mechanics is like picturing stuff in your head, i cant.
Reply 55
yeah you are right but im tryna do CS at university, theres a couple russel groups that accept you with CS and good a level results. For me its not worth going through struggle because maybe your just smarter thats why its easier for you

hmm you're right but you'll definitely struggle a lot more than your peers since as far as i'm aware cs tends to get mathy as well. and if you did do it at a level, would have helped you tremendously. well not much you can do about the past, but i'm sure you'll still be able to smash the exams and get into one of those courses.
Reply 56
hehe i prefer stats way moree
mechanics is like picturing stuff in your head, i cant.

what! you're crazy. maybe it's just because i also do physics, i find mechanics easier, who knows haha
Original post by Bleu_
hmm you're right but you'll definitely struggle a lot more than your peers since as far as i'm aware cs tends to get mathy as well. and if you did do it at a level, would have helped you tremendously. well not much you can do about the past, but i'm sure you'll still be able to smash the exams and get into one of those courses.

hard work betrays none. thank you and good luck on your exams.
Reply 58
hard work betrays none. thank you and good luck on your exams.

thank you, good luck to you too
Did anyone else find the extracts to be quite useless, along with the crap figure?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending