The Student Room Group

AS econ edexcel exam 2022/ 16 may

Scroll to see replies

BTW is the economics AS gonna be marked more leniently this year?
Original post by vinay2208
Did anyone else find the extracts to be quite useless, along with the crap figure?

yeah the extracts were so bad. But i only used the figure in my 15 marker i referenced how sweden have a better CAP law meaning they can get more fish than the UK which means that they can outpreform the UK in the fishing industry
I think i talked about all the right things, context was the only thing i really struggled to find. Also i did the 5 marker twice, i thought i was wrong at first but i was right but i had done another one during the exam on a spare piece of paper. However i didnt cross the first one out, would u think they would take the first one?
astaghfirullah brother, how can you cheat
I think i talked about all the right things, context was the only thing i really struggled to find. Also i did the 5 marker twice, i thought i was wrong at first but i was right but i had done another one during the exam on a spare piece of paper. However i didnt cross the first one out, would u think they would take the first one?

idk man its a sticky situation. you might have failed cos of that
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by arnav0000
Go on.. im sitting it as a mock next week!! help a fellow student out :smile:

no no that would make it unfair for the rest of us. go revise like everyone else
im sitting it as a mock... im not doing AS this year

alright bossman. If you pay me generously, i'll tell you everything you need to know
Original post by disappointment21
alright bossman. If you pay me generously, i'll tell you everything you need to know

drop me a dm
Go on.. im sitting it as a mock next week!! help a fellow student out :smile:

Next week? Never knew teachers had access to papers this early!
Original post by Half human

i was shocked too🤣 my teacher said it’s the exact 2022 paper
Did anyone else find the extracts to be quite useless, along with the crap figure?

yes for the 15/20 markers especially, so i dont think i got any applciation marks there
Original post by Miasmarome
yes for the 15/20 markers especially, so i dont think i got any applciation marks there

i think they will be more lenient, almost everyone i know could barely add any context from within the extract
Reply 72
Hey guys was the advance information accurate for the AS?
Original post by Half human

our teacher says once every candidate has started sitting exam, the papers are releasaed to teachers
Did anyone talk about minimum prices for the 20 marker (Edexcel)? I’m not sure if it’s correct
Original post by Kkton2345
Did anyone talk about minimum prices for the 20 marker (Edexcel)? I’m not sure if it’s correct

i was thinking of it but didnt have time, so i did tax and subsidy
how many points did u do
i was thinking of it but didnt have time, so i did tax and subsidy
how many points did u do

I did 3 points: minimum price, indirect tax and extended property rights. But now I’m not sure whether a minimum price was correct
I did 3 points: minimum price, indirect tax and extended property rights. But now I’m not sure whether a minimum price was correct

i wish i did 3 points, do u know if 2 points can cap your marks?
id say min price is a good point, like did u desccribe the graph and talk about demand rationed. and then excess supply
its good coz it still reduces what gov aimed
i wish i did 3 points, do u know if 2 points can cap your marks?
id say min price is a good point, like did u desccribe the graph and talk about demand rationed. and then excess supply
its good coz it still reduces what gov aimed

I think it’s unlikely for u to get 20 with just 2 points unless they’re perfect but 16-18 is definitely possible, I’ve done it a couple of times
I think it’s unlikely for u to get 20 with just 2 points unless they’re perfect but 16-18 is definitely possible, I’ve done it a couple of times

yh i doubt theyre great points, so im screwed.

how do u manage your time to get 3 points done, are your points like half a page or longer.
coz my one point is a page side

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending