The Student Room Group

AS Chemistry Paper 1 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rnanucleotide
how is man tryna pull a girl on the student room😭😭

brother if the opportunity is there im finna take it yfm??
I must have misread the question, I only talked about how rinsing would dilute :s-smilie:

bro obviously?:confused: they wouldnt give six marks for nothing
Original post by thedavidant
I must have misread the question, I only talked about how rinsing would dilute :s-smilie:

ohh unlucky mate thats deep
guys i have my aqa chemistry a2 exam on monday and wanted to know, as a % how many of the marks do you reckon came up on the advanced info? because edexcel maths included some stuff that wasnt but ocr biology pretty much stuck to it. many thanks in advance :smile:
has anyone done the organic if was there was a question infrared spectroscopy and isomer of butan-1-ol
Original post by rashidschlad
guys i have my aqa chemistry a2 exam on monday and wanted to know, as a % how many of the marks do you reckon came up on the advanced info? because edexcel maths included some stuff that wasnt but ocr biology pretty much stuck to it. many thanks in advance :smile:
Was there any stuff on redox, testing for ions, enthalpy and equilibria?
Original post by Steveyboyy882
Was there any stuff on redox, testing for ions, enthalpy and equilibria?

yh
Original post by kk15405
yh

Thanks, do you remember what any of the questions were?
Reply 108
Original post by Kkton2345
How did you find it? There was more inorganic than I was expecting (AQA) given the advanced info

Hey what topics are the main focus for the 2022 mocks and what were the hardest questions please help me
Original post by Kkton2345
How did you find it? There was more inorganic than I was expecting (AQA) given the advanced info

Hi! This may be a lost cause but does anyone have the advanced info for the 2022 AS chemistry exams? I'm taking them as an end of year exam and would love any support/advice you could offer.
Reply 110
I feel like AQA didnt keep to their word on the advanced info, but edexcel did. I did Geo today and everything they said was gonna come up came up
I was incredibly frustrated seeing that question

did you guys do paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending