The Student Room Group

alternatives for adderall?

i need to be revising for my exams but i find it so hard to focus and have such a short attention span. i literally have an exam in a few days but i'm so behind because i cant sit down and focus for even a few minutes! im pretty sure i have adhd. anyway after searching about it alot of people said to get adderall but that's not really an option. so wondering if anyone has any alternatives that will help me focus, doesnt have to be drugs just anything at all! thanks
Original post by Anonymous
i need to be revising for my exams but i find it so hard to focus and have such a short attention span. i literally have an exam in a few days but i'm so behind because i cant sit down and focus for even a few minutes! im pretty sure i have adhd. anyway after searching about it alot of people said to get adderall but that's not really an option. so wondering if anyone has any alternatives that will help me focus, doesnt have to be drugs just anything at all! thanks

:doctor:
Short answer is you can attempt to buy modafinil online which can help you focus and stay awake.

Long answer is that you need to see a doctor which in the NHS would take a very long time. If you go for a private doctor specializing in ADHD that can be quite costly, by the time you manage to get a prescription you might have paid £1000-£2000.

The only way you can buy ADHD meds like Dexamphetamine/Ritalin would be through the dark web. But this would be illegal so be careful.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending