The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

kpop fans in Aberystwyth??

just writing to see if there are any Aberystwyth Uni KPop fans!! I’m starting there soon and want to see if there’s anything I have in common with people 🫶
Original post by absoluterand0m
just writing to see if there are any Aberystwyth Uni KPop fans!! I’m starting there soon and want to see if there’s anything I have in common with people 🫶

I'm not in Aber, in Cardiff however my best friends headed there on Saturday! If you want anyone to talk about kpop with (online ofc) we can start up a chat ❤️ It could be awesome to become friends then get to know eachother when I visit her. Let me know what you think!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Victoriag05
I'm not in Aber, in Cardiff however my best friends headed there on Saturday! If you want anyone to talk about kpop with (online ofc) we can start up a chat ❤️ It could be awesome to become friends then get to know eachother when I visit her. Let me know what you think!

That sounds awesome!! Drop ur socials and we can start one!!
Have you got discord? I can't pm you yet apparently I'm too baby on this site 😖
Original post by Victoriag05
Have you got discord? I can't pm you yet apparently I'm too baby on this site 😖

I do!! My user is nonotme9696
Original post by absoluterand0m

Hey there!

Aberystwyth University has a KPOP society which you can learn more about here https://www.abersu.co.uk/society/kpop/

Mostafa

Quick Reply

Latest