The Student Room Group

UoL Room Swap 2023/24

I have a 40-week Single Shared Bathroom at International Hall. I'm willing to swap with 40-week Bonham Carter and Warwickshire House. Please send me an email via PM or leave a reply.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Is this self catered? And what is the weekly cost
I have a 40 week single shared bathroom at bonham Carter for £240 weekly
Original post by ih3155
I have a 40-week Single Shared Bathroom at International Hall. I'm willing to swap with 40-week Bonham Carter and Warwickshire House. Please send me an email via PM or leave a reply.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Medusa.D
Is this self catered? And what is the weekly cost
I have a 40 week single shared bathroom at bonham Carter for £240 weekly

Its catered and 266, paying only 26 more and getting all breakfast lunch and dinner.
Send me a whatsapp, +44785nine2seven1777
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
I checked and lunch isn’t included plus I have dietary requirements which won’t be taken account of, so I’m not interested
Original post by ih3155
Its catered and 266, paying only 26 more and getting all breakfast lunch and dinner.
Send me a whatsapp, +44785nine2seven1777
Hi I have a 40 weeks contract for a large room shared bathroom and catered at Nutford house- there’s a kitchen with a fridge and microwave and it’s 280 a week, it starts 17/09/2023
I’m at KCL so it’s far for me- if you’re willing to swap I’m down to do that
Original post by ih3155
Reply 5
I’ve got a Standard Superior self-catered at Garden Halls, and I am looking to take over someone’s contract for a self-catered ensuite or studio at Garden Halls or International Hall.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or know someone who is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending