The Student Room Group

UCL 2023/2024 Room takeover or swap

Hello im a postgraduate at UCL. Please contact me if you're looking for someone to take over your contract at UoL/UCL. I'm looking for for an en-suite or studio close to the main campus. Also if anyone is looking to swap im currently allocated a single ensuite room at Urbanest King's Cross 301.91 p/w.
23/09/2023 - 11/09/2024
Also open to taking over rooms from private student halls. I am willing to pay the difference
Hello! I am offering an studio in Bonham Carter & Warwickshire House. 294p/w. I will swap for a en-suite or with someone who wants to take over the room. Please feel free to text me: +44 750 206 99 30
Reply 2
Original post by Alejandro Lorca
Hello! I am offering an studio in Bonham Carter & Warwickshire House. 294p/w. I will swap for a en-suite or with someone who wants to take over the room. Please feel free to text me: +44 750 206 99 30

Hi I've texted you, but is this available for UCL students?
I have a Stapleton house single ensuite room (UCL) for 50 weeks, £275, and I’m looking for someone to take over. Message me if interested!

The transport to campus from here is very easy, as the underground station is located near the building, you can check it out on google maps.
Original post by rvx1ii
Hello im a postgraduate at UCL. Please contact me if you're looking for someone to take over your contract at UoL/UCL. I'm looking for for an en-suite or studio close to the main campus. Also if anyone is looking to swap im currently allocated a single ensuite room at Urbanest King's Cross 301.91 p/w.
23/09/2023 - 11/09/2024
Also open to taking over rooms from private student halls. I am willing to pay the difference
Original post by rvx1ii
23/09/2023 - 11/09/2024

I am looking for a tenant in Urbanest Tower Bridge if you are interested. Close to the campus. Ensuite, central London.
Reply 5
Hi! I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Eleanor Rosa - 50 week - 264 per week. Ensuite single plus. I can also swap, I’m willing to pay the difference
Original post by Mds1008
Hi! I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Eleanor Rosa - 50 week - 264 per week. Ensuite single plus. I can also swap, I’m willing to pay the difference

I’m. Willing share the details
Reply 7
Original post by rvx1ii
23/09/2023 - 11/09/2024

Hi Everyone,
I am giving up my contract, is anyone interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Original post by Jerrytom546
I’m. Willing share the details

Yes please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending