The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Issuing of CAS

When will the university of Bristol start issuing CAS number for international students.
Original post by Phlyaki
When will the university of Bristol start issuing CAS number for international students.

Hi @Phlyaki,

Thank you for your message.

It looks like you posted your message under the wrong forum as this is for Coventry University. For the University of Bristol forum, click here.

Veronica
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
When did you receive it. Do you know the general timeline of issuance?
Original post by Hzahmed
When did you receive it. Do you know the general timeline of issuance?

Hello @Hzahmed

I hope you're well. This thread was from 11-12 months ago so the applicant may not respond to this. If you are interested in Bristol University, please post your query in their forum which can be found via this link: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
hi, Jade, I have a query for Coventry University.

I am writing to seek your assistance regarding the booking of my credibility interview with the interviews team. Unfortunately, I have been encountering some difficulties in scheduling this important appointment on the applicant portal.

I have attempted to book the credibility interview through the designated process provided on your website, but despite my efforts, I have been unable to secure a confirmed slot. There seems to be a technical issue or oversight preventing me from finalizing the booking.

Do you have an estimated date for when CAS Shield will be open for applicants? As I already paid 8000 pounds as my initial deposit.
Original post by ammaraza.sheraze
hi, Jade, I have a query for Coventry University.

I am writing to seek your assistance regarding the booking of my credibility interview with the interviews team. Unfortunately, I have been encountering some difficulties in scheduling this important appointment on the applicant portal.

I have attempted to book the credibility interview through the designated process provided on your website, but despite my efforts, I have been unable to secure a confirmed slot. There seems to be a technical issue or oversight preventing me from finalizing the booking.

Do you have an estimated date for when CAS Shield will be open for applicants? As I already paid 8000 pounds as my initial deposit.

Hi Ammar,

The International Admissions Team would be the best people to respond to your enquiry. Please see below their contact details.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 24 7765 2152

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest