The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

CAS Delay

Any incoming Sep postgrads still waiting for your CAS to be issued? The uni’s website says the final date for CAS issuance is 31 Aug but it’s 2 Sep already and I’m dying waiting.
Hi I am current student at Northumbria and I faced the same issue last year due to the results by my graduate university getting delayed. However, they issue the CAS at some point if you've paid the deposit. They just take a lot of time which is frustrating. They mostly just extend the enrollment deadline one month because not everyone can come till September. I won't guarantee anything but if you have paid your deposit just wait for some time and be in constant touch with the University's Ask4help and the admissions office
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
If you have any questions let me know but I would not worry if the deposit has been paid as they take a lot of time to process the CAS
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I am current student at Northumbria and I faced the same issue last year due to the results by my graduate university getting delayed. However, they issue the CAS at some point if you've paid the deposit. They just take a lot of time which is frustrating. They mostly just extend the enrollment deadline one month because not everyone can come till September. I won't guarantee anything but if you have paid your deposit just wait for some time and be in constant touch with the University's Ask4help and the admissions office

Many thanks, to hear that they could extend the enrollment by a month is such a relief. My course’s current enrollment date is 23 September. Do you remember on what date you received your CAS last year and what date they extended your enrollment/course start to?
My course's original enrolment date was 16th of September and it got delayed to 16th of October. While my conditions were very different I assume they gave my CAS on 12th of September. I was in contact daily with the admissions office. My full application was completed and verified on 7th September but they took 5 days to issue the CAS after that. To be honest the admission management is comparatively bad. However keep in constant touch with them the admissions office have a specific number where you can contact them by call. Let me see if I can find it if you don't have it already. I'll post it as soon as I can if I find it
This is the number I used to call +441914060901. My advice is just keep on bothering them as much as you can. They might get frustrated at some point but you will have to keep on pushing to get some clear answers.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
This is the number I used to call +441914060901. My advice is just keep on bothering them as much as you can. They might get frustrated at some point but you will have to keep on pushing to get some clear answers.

Thanks again. My application is through a recruitment agency cuz it’s free and convenient, but I will bypass them and take your advice because their communication so far has been very passive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending