The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Issuance of CAS

(MOD EDIT details removed)

I applied for MSc Business Analytics Sep2022 intake and I applied for my CAS on 5th of August. I'm really worried as visa processing takes a lot of time and I'm afraid that I might not be able to reach before 26th September. I don't understand why this university is taking a lot of time to release my CAS. I request to issue my CAS as soon as possible
Original post by ahmedsaleem98

I applied for MSc Business Analytics Sep2022 intake and I applied for my CAS on 5th of August. I'm really worried as visa processing takes a lot of time and I'm afraid that I might not be able to reach before 26th September. I don't understand why this university is taking a lot of time to release my CAS. I request to issue my CAS as soon as possible

Hi @ahmedsaleem98

We apologise for the delay.

If you have requested your CAS, our international team have let us know currently that the current wait time for processing is up to four weeks. The team are processing as quickly as they can, the CAS processing team can be contacted at [email protected].

Carly :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by ahmedsaleem98

Hello , they did issue your cas in time ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending