The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Clearing 2022

If you've still yet to gain your place on one of our courses, it's not too late!We have places available across a number of our courses, click here to get started and join us this September.[video="youtube;3VQoIau3TwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQoIau3TwU[/video]
Hi, I have applied on the uni’s website through clearing for a place on a undergraduate course and have sent the relevant information that student admin requested. I’m still waiting to hear weather or not I have secured a place but I haven’t applied to ucas?? Is this something I would still need to do as a mature student once a place has been offered ? Nothing has been mentioned via emails I have received from admin about the process after acceptance? Or can everything be done through the uni from this point? Any further information on the process would be much appreciated
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by Claire_midd
Hi, I have applied on the uni’s website through clearing for a place on a undergraduate course and have sent the relevant information that student admin requested. I’m still waiting to hear weather or not I have secured a place but I haven’t applied to ucas?? Is this something I would still need to do as a mature student once a place has been offered ? Nothing has been mentioned via emails I have received from admin about the process after acceptance? Or can everything be done through the uni from this point? Any further information on the process would be much appreciated

Hi Claire,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Have you heard anything regarding your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending