The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Is it true people go to ntu just to mess around/ have fun?

I hear the nightlife is amazing and stuff but do people come from other parts of the UK for serious study?
what do you mean by serious study?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Genesiss
what do you mean by serious study?

Like going there to actually get a degree and build a career some people go to uni without this being their first intention
Original post by Anonymous
I hear the nightlife is amazing and stuff but do people come from other parts of the UK for serious study?

Hey 👋

You've definitely heard correctly about the nightlife being amazing at NTU! There are loads of events and opportunities outside of lectures for students to get involved in both on-campus and around Nottingham. "Serious study" is definitely important but making the most of your life outside of lectures is also a massive part of the university experience too.

On the point of "serious study", I can assure you that our students are definitely not just here to mess about it's actually quite the opposite. NTU students really embody what the university is about, a diverse community built on supporting each other as they build the foundations for their future. I completed my undergraduate + postgraduate courses at NTU and found myself surrounded by like-minded students, all seeking to build a strong career and get high grades in their degrees.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about studying at NTU 😀

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending