The Student Room Group

Studying in the Netherlands

As someone from England how difficult is it to get a place at a university in the Netherlands?
Original post by Person72828
As someone from England how difficult is it to get a place at a university in the Netherlands?

Just like the UK, it completely depends on the course, university etc. What subject and where are you applying?
Original post by Sandtrooper
Just like the UK, it completely depends on the course, university etc. What subject and where are you applying?

I haven’t been entirely sure on the course or where I want to apply I was kinda just trying to look around and see if it was even possible for me to be able to study in the Netherlands but I was thinking either a law or business course
Original post by Person72828
I haven’t been entirely sure on the course or where I want to apply I was kinda just trying to look around and see if it was even possible for me to be able to study in the Netherlands but I was thinking either a law or business course

I think you need to do some more research into the course and universities you are interested in. Acceptance rates can be as low as 4%, but they can also be much, much higher. Start by looking at the universities and then narrowing it down: https://www.uppercareers.com/list-of-universities-in-the-netherlands/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending