The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Degree classification

What is my undergraduate degree classification from Middlesex if my Level 5 and Level 6 results are as follows:

Level 5: 7 1 3 7 5 8
Level 6: 2 14 12 15

Please help me understand what my classification would be and if I would get an honours degree
(edited 1 year ago)
Have you seen pages 30 and 31 of this document? https://www.mdx.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0031/623758/Regulations-2021-22-V1.12.pdf It seems quite complicated but it should be enough information to work it out
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Thank you, I did see that but was not able to figure it out that’s why I asked but thank you though I will try to figure it out :smile:
Original post by Anonymouslddkj
Thank you, I did see that but was not able to figure it out that’s why I asked but thank you though I will try to figure it out :smile:

I don't blame you, it certainly looks like a confusing way to work it out! Not to mention that they seem to have a fair amount of vague discretion for borderline cases, which doesn't help :rolleyes:

How many credits are each of your modules worth? It seems like you need that information for anyone to try and work it out.

(I take it you've met the requirements for an ordinary degree at least - achieving 300 credits at level 4 or above, including 150 credits at level 5 or above and 60 credits at level 6 and above - since you're asking about whether you'd get honours or not)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymouslddkj
What is my undergraduate degree classification from Middlesex if my Level 5 and Level 6 results are as follows:

Level 5: 7 1 3 7 5 8
Level 6: 2 14 12 15

Please help me understand what my classification would be and if I would get an honours degree

I have no idea on how to work out final grades, but I can assist with the 20-point scale for coursework that MDX use, if you look at the attachment that is the scale MDX use,

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending