The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU University For Fashion Communication & Promotion BE

Hi, I'm an international student from India and I've received an offer letter from NTU for Fashion Communication and Promotion Course. I've accidentally typed the wrong email address so I didn't received any mails from the Uni directly, but my consultants did. I've applied for the September Intake, 2022. I've emailed the Uni but haven't got any response yet so I'm a bit worried now coz it's already August. If anyone could be of a little help here, I would be grateful. Thanks
Original post by blue17__._
Hi, I'm an international student from India and I've received an offer letter from NTU for Fashion Communication and Promotion Course. I've accidentally typed the wrong email address so I didn't received any mails from the Uni directly, but my consultants did. I've applied for the September Intake, 2022. I've emailed the Uni but haven't got any response yet so I'm a bit worried now coz it's already August. If anyone could be of a little help here, I would be grateful. Thanks

Hi @blue17__._ 👋

Apologies that you've not had a response yet to your email. I'd recommend contacting our admissions team by telephone on +44 (0)115 848 4200 to amend your email address and get an update on your course place. You can also try contacting our International Office Team for India at [email protected], one of our advisors for India should get back to you shortly and be able to sort out your issue.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need any further help 😀

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending