The Student Room Group

Urgent university of birmingham accommodation needed

hi, i need accommodation near University of birmingham. everything is sold out. I want preferably an en-suite room with a bathroom in a shared flat. please let me know if you have anything to help me !!
Original post by maya_mb123
hi, i need accommodation near University of birmingham. everything is sold out. I want preferably an en-suite room with a bathroom in a shared flat. please let me know if you have anything to help me !!

Hi maya_mb123,
This may help:
https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/birmingham/

- Sophie
Original post by maya_mb123

Hi @maya_mb123, do pop this post on the University of Birmingham thread as I have seen quite a few people looking for a replacement tenant for their accommodation, so you may be able to find what you're looking for :smile: - Molly
Reply 4
Hey!

I’m looking for a replacement tenant for a standard first floor studio room which includes your own kitchen and bathroom area. The studio is located in postcode B4 and is a short walk from Birmingham University.

It is a fantastic place and I did enjoy my time staying here but I just want to live in a different area that is not located in the city centre together with a few friends.

If interested, please drop me a dm ASAP

44 weeks tenancy starting 07/05/24-11/08/2025 Next Rent Installment due on 30/04/24 which is £2800.57.

£169 per week for 44 weeks

All bills included

UK Guarantor required
Hi! I have a tenancy ready for takeover at any time! It’s 159 per week and an ensuite, close to city centre with great transport links and clean tenants

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending