The Student Room Group

Accommodation needed in Birmingham

Hi! I am looking for accommodation in Birmingham. Has anyone got any rooms available. If so please DM me, thanks!
Original post by Wolfeee
Hi! I am looking for accommodation in Birmingham. Has anyone got any rooms available. If so please DM me, thanks!

Hey I have a studio available in Birmingham dm if interested
I am looking for a replacement tenant to take over my contract with Belgrave View, Birmingham (B5 7AJ). It is a 44 week contract starting from the 16th of September at £149 per week. The current rate for this room is £179 but by taking over my contract you will still get it for £149. All bills are included with free Wi-Fi and 24/7 security. There is a bike storage and laundry facilities as well.

It is a silver en-suite room which is very spacious with a shared kitchen in a flat of 6 people. The bathroom with the flat I have is much larger than the ones you get with the rest of the rooms in the accommodation. You also have access to the gym in the accommodation and the chill room which includes a tv and a pool table.

The accommodation is perfect for students at University of Birmingham, Birmingham City University or Aston by a direct bus. It is a 15-minute walk from the city centre and Chinatown. It is quite close to broad street. McDonald's is right opposite along with Greggs and Co-op.

If interested, let me know ASAP!

Original post by Wolfeee
Reply 3
Original post by Wolfeee

I have an en-suite available for £140 a week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending