The Student Room Group

Uni of Essex Online: MSc Data Science - Reviews?

Has anyone done the University of Essex Online: MSc Data Science course? Or perhaps a similar Online Masters at Uni of Essex?

I've seen some reviews on here about similar online masters, mainly the 80+ pages of bad reviews about the York Computer Science one, but nothing about Uni of Essex Online.

Any experiences, advice or opinions that you can share?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by alexc121
Has anyone done the University of Essex Online: MSc Data Science course? Or perhaps a similar Online Masters at Uni of Essex?

I've seen some reviews on here about similar online masters, mainly the 80+ pages of bad reviews about the York Computer Science one, but nothing about Uni of Essex Online.

Any experiences, advice or opinions that you can share?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, have you found out anything about the online MSc course from the university of Essex? I have received an offer for MSc Artificial intelligence online. Kindly let me know. Thanks
Hi i am about to apply. Just wondering whether It is difficult to get in? Thanks
Original post by AspirantOnlineM
Hi, have you found out anything about the online MSc course from the university of Essex? I have received an offer for MSc Artificial intelligence online. Kindly let me know. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Jollyceci
Hi i am about to apply. Just wondering whether It is difficult to get in? Thanks

Hi, did you apply at the end?
The course seems similar to the Bath one in the way it is delivered

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending