The Student Room Group

Online Msc in Computer Science at Hertfordshire

Does anyone have thoughts/reviews about the online Msc in Computer Science from U of Hertfordshire?
Have you got any response ? Did you start this ?
Reply 2
Original post by thomastech
Have you got any response ? Did you start this ?

Yes. No response. I actually got enrolled in the course many years ago, but I dropped out. Last year they revamped the whole curriculum, notably they added data structure and algo as one of the core course.
Original post by danielryre
Yes. No response. I actually got enrolled in the course many years ago, but I dropped out. Last year they revamped the whole curriculum, notably they added data structure and algo as one of the core course.

Thanks mate , got an offer for MSc AI and need to pay for the first module in a way , but still confused about the Uni due to lack of any reviews. Also not sure how effectively they deliver online courses. Thanks again
Reply 4
Thanks mate , got an offer for MSc AI and need to pay for the first module in a way , but still confused about the Uni due to lack of any reviews. Also not sure how effectively they deliver online courses. Thanks again

I see. I would recommend you take a look at this program from CIT. This program is alot more technical and more CS oriented than the one from Hertforshire.
https://tel.cit.ie/msc-in-ai

Hey, did you end up taking the course? If so, Hey, have you enjoyed the online programme so far? I have tried to read any student feedback, but it is so hard to find any information about the course. Could you please briefly tell me your thoughts and evaluation about it? I would greatly appreciate information such as:
> Is the learning video lecture-based or reading-based? What's the total time length for each module?
> Could you give a brief description of how teaching/studying is carried out? How many hours a week do you put into the course? Is the workload too much?
> Is the learning more practical and project-oriented with lots of programming or more theory-based learning with lots of essay writing?
> Information about support from the faculty/staff, being able to communicate with lecturers, ask questions, help when getting stuck etc.
> What kind of things did you study so far and how have you been assessed for these modules? How long did you wait for the assessment feedback to come back?
Thank you in advance, I would really appreciate any information about the course!
Reply 6
Anyone who ended up taking the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending