The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Application update

Hi community!I would like to know if anyone is in the same situation as me. I applied for a MSc Nursing in Adults, I received the conditional letter and I submitted all documents they asked for. In the beginning, they told me that the enrolment will be at mid-August. I am trying to contact them (LSBU) but no response yet. Are you in the same situation?I hope you can help me with this, please.Thank you 😊
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi @Elmita...Congratulations on your offer to study at LSBU! :smile: If you are holding an Unconditional Firm (UF) offer then you will soon receive your enrolment details from our Enrolment Team. You should receive these in the upcoming weeks. You can contact our enrolment team on: [email protected] for more information.

Kind regards,

Sindu- LSBU Team
London
Reply 2
Hello! :smile:
Thank you for answer me.
I received my conditional offer, I submitted all the documents they asked me to approve my unconditional offer. What I would like to know is if I met the requirements to get a place at LSBU, do you know how long I have to wait for the answer? I have been waiting for a long time, they told me that the enrolment would start in mid-August, so I am worried and waiting to know if I have got a place.
Original post by Elmita
Hello! :smile:
Thank you for answer me.
I received my conditional offer, I submitted all the documents they asked me to approve my unconditional offer. What I would like to know is if I met the requirements to get a place at LSBU, do you know how long I have to wait for the answer? I have been waiting for a long time, they told me that the enrolment would start in mid-August, so I am worried and waiting to know if I have got a place.

@Elmita It is best for you to contact the Admissions Team directly to get more clarity about your offer status. Please contact them on: [email protected]/02078156100. Thanks
Reply 4
Thank you. I will do that
Original post by Elmita
Hi community!I would like to know if anyone is in the same situation as me. I applied for a MSc Nursing in Adults, I received the conditional letter and I submitted all documents they asked for. In the beginning, they told me that the enrolment will be at mid-August. I am trying to contact them (LSBU) but no response yet. Are you in the same situation?I hope you can help me with this, please.Thank you 😊

The same thing has happened to me; every time I called was told all was fine and just wait until mid-August. I looked on this website and was told by a student, not the university, to call admin. I am told the university never got some paperwork; I then emailed the people that should have sent the paperwork he sent all the paperwork again.

I am still waiting!!

I feel the university staff does not care; or is looking to stop some new students from going to lsbu.

I am so busy with work I am thinking of going to a new university. This stress is too much, and I have not even started; it's very bad student support from LSBU. "I am told just look in your email"

I need to enroll and get a timetable so I can give this information to my work; my work is on me. They want to know so we can plan my hrs; south bank staff do not care at all.

I have never had this happen to me at any other university.

I cannot plan my childcare needs; everything south bank admin staff has made a mess.
Original post by Anonymous
The same thing has happened to me; every time I called was told all was fine and just wait until mid-August. I looked on this website and was told by a student, not the university, to call admin. I am told the university never got some paperwork; I then emailed the people that should have sent the paperwork he sent all the paperwork again.

I am still waiting!!

I feel the university staff does not care; or is looking to stop some new students from going to lsbu.

I am so busy with work I am thinking of going to a new university. This stress is too much, and I have not even started; it's very bad student support from LSBU. "I am told just look in your email"

I need to enroll and get a timetable so I can give this information to my work; my work is on me. They want to know so we can plan my hrs; south bank staff do not care at all.

I have never had this happen to me at any other university.

I cannot plan my childcare needs; everything south bank admin staff has made a mess.

@Anonymous I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had so far. Please note that the official timetable for the course is only generated after the enrolment period. Unfortunately, it wont be able available before that. Please contact our Admissions Team directly on: [email protected]/02078156100 to get an update in regards to your application status. Thanks
Reply 7
Hello!

I have tried to contact them by messages and calls but they do not answer me. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you

Original post by LSBU Enquiries
@Elmita It is best for you to contact the Admissions Team directly to get more clarity about your offer status. Please contact them on: [email protected]/02078156100. Thanks
Original post by Elmita
Hello!

I have tried to contact them by messages and calls but they do not answer me. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you

Hi Elmita,

Apologies for the delayed response.

You can drop me an email at [email protected] make sure to include your application ID and course applied for.

Regards,

LSBU Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending