The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Clearing

received a offer for psychology and have added it onto ucas.. how long does it take for them to confirm? the course starts next week so im panicking because ive not heard anything yet
Original post by jade.hill
received a offer for psychology and have added it onto ucas.. how long does it take for them to confirm? the course starts next week so im panicking because ive not heard anything yet

Hi @jade.hill

Sorry to hear you've not heard back yet on your offer confirmation. I'd recommend getting in touch with our Clearing team as soon as possible on +44 (0)115 848 6000 to get an update on the status of your offer's confirmation.

Thanks,
Gurpreet
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, ive done that and they said it was waiting to be confirmed because i added it on ucas? how long am i supposed to wait because it starts in a week and i need to enroll and sort accomodation etc
Reply 3
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi @jade.hill

Sorry to hear you've not heard back yet on your offer confirmation. I'd recommend getting in touch with our Clearing team as soon as possible on +44 (0)115 848 6000 to get an update on the status of your offer's confirmation.

Thanks,
Gurpreet

Hi, ive done that and they said it was waiting to be confirmed because i added it on ucas? how long am i supposed to wait because it starts in a week and i need to enroll and sort accomodation etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending