The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Cancelling Accommodation so late

I’m going to NTU and I’ve booked my arrival for Saturday. The cancellation policy is 21 days before but I’ve decided I don’t want it now because it’s becoming a bit of a hassle and is impacting my mental health a lot and straining my relationship with my family so I’ve decided to stay despite not wanting to live in my parents house because of personal reasons. I don’t know what to do since the costs are adding up and I’m really stressed out and everything. Will NTU let me cancel so late?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m going to NTU and I’ve booked my arrival for Saturday. The cancellation policy is 21 days before but I’ve decided I don’t want it now because it’s becoming a bit of a hassle and is impacting my mental health a lot and straining my relationship with my family so I’ve decided to stay despite not wanting to live in my parents house because of personal reasons. I don’t know what to do since the costs are adding up and I’m really stressed out and everything. Will NTU let me cancel so late?

I’ve sent an email off right now explaining hoping they’ll answer and I don’t know if they’ll let me but I can’t really move out because of circumstances. I know it’s really late but I’ve been busy with a lot of things so do I also call them tomorrow?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi,

Really sorry to hear that's happened. Could you give us a call on +44 (0)115 848 2894 as soon as possible please? One of our accommodation advisers will be able to answer your query and see what they can do about your cancellation request.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi,

Really sorry to hear that's happened. Could you give us a call on +44 (0)115 848 2894 as soon as possible please? One of our accommodation advisers will be able to answer your query and see what they can do about your cancellation request.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

I've just gotten an email back from the accommodation team and filled out the cancellation form. Thank you for the swift reply.
Did they let you??
Original post by rinupatel2004
Did they let you??

They let me and found a replacement pretty quickly as it was moving week and there was a waiting list!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending