The Student Room Group

Tell me about your crush!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ok, So I had a crush on this guy for like a year now.. we both go to the same school and in same yeargroup. I really liked him, but we don't have any lessons together and we were not any sort of friends or anything. It was just an occassional talks but we had a lot of eye contact like around the study rooms. He isn't the kind of guy who goes chatting around with females so I knew he was reserved. So I made the first move and asked him out through text, he rejected me saying he is not looking for a relationship right now.
Yeah I kinda got my heart broken, he was like the first guy I ever aked out and had geniune feelings for... So I don't no longer see him as a crush. And probably am going to stay away from having any serious crushes in future.

Don't say that! Maybe for your next crush take it nice and slow. Have small talks with him, but not all the time. Let him be the one to text first sometimes. Ask rarely if he wants to hangout like "hi, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out. and if not it's fine I completely understand" For your next crush take it slow, just incase if they don't have feelings for you, you could always make them fall in love with you slowly. Then if you think it's the right moment shoot your shot! If he denies just ask to be friends!
He's someone I really get along with. we like the same music/bands, and he's so sweet and always has my back-
I really wish I could tell him how i feel

Why can't you tell him how you feel?
Original post by rawrspamz
That sounds romantic! I would suggest being cheesy at first, try to write him a note. I know it's like elementary-type stuff. On the letter put something like "I've caught you staring at me for quite a while, I was to scared to say anything, but if you ever wanted to meet up outside of school and just hang out and chill here is my number" Doesn't have to be just like that but you get the idea of it. Or whenever you see him go up to him and just ask him if he'd be willing to hang out sometime. Start it slow and easy then work your way up!

I literally cried after reading ur reply ....it is the best idea. I'll try . I love him so much ....and today he actually tried to come closer to me for like 2 times ...he never did that ....I think he is trying and I think I should make a move too to make him realise that it's from both sides..thank you...
I literally cried after reading ur reply ....it is the best idea. I'll try . I love him so much ....and today he actually tried to come closer to me for like 2 times ...he never did that ....I think he is trying and I think I should make a move too to make him realise that it's from both sides..thank you...

Of course! If it all goes well let me know! I wish you the best of luck. And it sounds like he's growing closer!
I don't have any crush now and I don't think I will be getting a crush anytime soon. But, my first and last crush was actually my neighbour. I had a crush at that guy for around 3-4 years but we hardly talked. I think he had an attitude (which I obviously didn't notice until I got over him:tongue:) Last year, he moved to the USA with his family. And I got over him very quickly. But, I saw a picture of him with his family a few months ago on my mum's Facebook (his mum and my mum are friends on Facebook), and damn he was looking just as amazing as he did when I was crushing hard on him haha:colondollar:
Original post by 1582
Saw her > instant attraction > asked her on a date > she ignored me > tried again a month later > she said yes.

Now we're a couple, I stay at her place 4-5 nights a week, met all her friends and family, and we're discussing how soon we can feasibly move in together.

Sounds sooooo cute, hope it goes well for you two.
i had 1 crush when i was in p3 and never again because one of the boys in the school teasing me about it for 2 years and got the whole school involved and couple years later (no pun intended ) im single, aroace, absoulutly hate feb 14th and skinny as heck even thow i eat 6-7 times a day.

(also im a guy)
Original post by NazifaNawer
I don't have any crush now and I don't think I will be getting a crush anytime soon. But, my first and last crush was actually my neighbour. I had a crush at that guy for around 3-4 years but we hardly talked. I think he had an attitude (which I obviously didn't notice until I got over him:tongue:) Last year, he moved to the USA with his family. And I got over him very quickly. But, I saw a picture of him with his family a few months ago on my mum's Facebook (his mum and my mum are friends on Facebook), and damn he was looking just as amazing as he did when I was crushing hard on him haha:colondollar:

Haha, i understand that one, he may not be your crush anymore but you still find them attractive! I feel you girl
Original post by johnny cheddar
i had 1 crush when i was in p3 and never again because one of the boys in the school teasing me about it for 2 years and got the whole school involved and couple years later (no pun intended ) im single, aroace, absoulutly hate feb 14th and skinny as heck even thow i eat 6-7 times a day.

(also im a guy)

I feel you, I used to get made fun of for even being with a guy. People are so cruel.
I had a crush on this guy. I would catch him looking at me all the time. sneaking glances in class and they would all be very intense. I liked the way he carried himself, he had confidence and I found that extremely attractive. He would also do little things to help me from time to time. I thought that our eye contact was special, him looking at me was special, him noticing me specifically was special. But turns out it wasn’t. Most of my friends have a crush on him too and so…. obviously… it’s not really special is it.They talk about him so much and I just have to act like idgaf, they have more of a chance than I ever did. He probably likes the attention. His girl best friend stares the **** out of me, that’s when I thought I’m embarrassing myself here. The feelings I felt/or still feeling for him I’ve never experienced before and tbh It hurts knowing they don’t want you the same way you want them. I notice him everywhere, I want to ask him so many questions about himself but I can’t because I’m going to get hurt and I need to have some self respect.
Reply 30
hi
I know this is cliche but I had (or still do not sure, we drifted apart) on my childhood best friend...
i thought i liked his personality more than this looks (apart from his smile..), anyway but when i saw him the other day i started trembling. trembling!!! shaking like a bloody leaf. what is wrong with me. he's so smart and he has a nice laugh and i just want to talk to him forever and he's so interesting like. help i still dont know if i like him or not.
i thought i liked his personality more than this looks (apart from his smile..), anyway but when i saw him the other day i started trembling. trembling!!! shaking like a bloody leaf. what is wrong with me. he's so smart and he has a nice laugh and i just want to talk to him forever and he's so interesting like. help i still dont know if i like him or not.

girl.... I don't tremble whenever I see a person who I view as a platonic friend...
I like this girl I met at cadets but she left and so did I I have her snap but the thing is ik she doesn't like me back I asked her out and she told me she was getting over someone and then ended up getting with another guy
girl.... I don't tremble whenever I see a person who I view as a platonic friend...

HAHAHA okay. i get that. but what do i do?? im still not 100%. it was just unexpected to see him like caught me off guard
Before I start, this is a safe space. Please no arguing of any sort or any trolls.
It can be any crush of any sort! Someone you go to school with, someone you encountered at a club/dance/store/park, etc.

my brother's friend... what's worse is that the last time I saw this guy, it was years ago. I got no idea why I still like him lmao. TBH I randomly started thinking about him a few months ago. like why after all these years. the lack of control over this brain is scary. anyways this is a simplified version of me venting about this.
Before I start, this is a safe space. Please no arguing of any sort or any trolls.
It can be any crush of any sort! Someone you go to school with, someone you encountered at a club/dance/store/park, etc.
he just thinks of me as a good friend💔💔
Not sure people still write on here since the last post was a year ago, but I'm just going to rant right now because this just got me hyped up, so don't mind my long paragraph:smile:

Okay, so I've had a crush on him for about 9ish months now. We're both sophomores and we play tennis for our school's team. He. is. literally. so. PERFECT :mmm:
He is top ten in our class rank (can you believe that? there are over 900 people in our grade), he is super duper smart- takes all college-level/ honors classes, is the top boy on varsity for tennis, he's in spanish national honor society, he is also in math national honor society, he is in HOSA- he'll be competing at state in a few weeks, he is on the worship team for church and also attends the "Fellow Christian Athletes" club at school, he is popular and has so many friends, and he is so so so cute- he's tan- tall-curly dark hair- and beautiful hazel brown eyes, he is just so so so perfect!!!!!! AAAHHHHH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending