The Student Room Group

Need a English to Punjabi Translator!

Hey there,

Need to ask a favour from you TSRians, if anyone knows Punjabi, just need to translate something from english to punjabi in a card for a cousin but don't know any punjabi :p: +rep will be given.

Thanks!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

yeah i'll help
Reply 2
I'm here to help also!
you could always post it here first :P
Reply 4
i know full punjabi!! im sikh!
Reply 5
I'll help

I took a punjabi A level lol
tere mari gan LOL
Juggy123
meh kenda pern chaud gorah land!

How very...stupid.:rolleyes:
Juggy123

LMFAOOOO
Ergh, it's going to turn into one of these 'who can swear the best' threads. OP, post up what you want translated and one of us will do it.:yep:
Reply 10
Juggy123

For a sec I thought that's what the OP wanted translated......err. nevermind.
Reply 11
lmao koi gal ne relax yaar i know you guys who done your GCSE punjabi's sitting in the temple on sundays wont approve of my old school ways :P
woah loads already! Didnt think it would be that quick so havent thought of anything yet and typo its not for my cousin but my family..oki ermm...'may you always be smiling and happy and have a joyful day! And hope i havent spelt this wrong, lots of love from your daughter-in-law..' :biggrin:
Reply 13
I don't need gcse or alevel.
got my grandparents for that.
Reply 14
bhoot kushi owuh, kush reyho life enjoy kuroooo haha thats hindi punjabi n english, also i doubt anyone here could say that perfectly in punjabi!
well you can change it abit in a way wheres its more punjabi but means similar thing what i sed :p:
Reply 16
SketchyCanvas~
woah loads already! Didnt think it would be that quick so havent thought of anything yet and typo its not for my cousin but my family..oki ermm...'may you always be smiling and happy and have a joyful day! And hope i havent spelt this wrong, lots of love from your daughter-in-law..' :biggrin:

'may you always be smiling and happy and have a joyful day! And hope i havent spelt this wrong, lots of love from your daughter-in-law..'

Meri kwahish hai key tusi har pal khush roa aur hasde roa. Menu maaf kardo jein meri koi galti ho gayi hai speeling the vich. bothe saara pyar thwadi nu.

To be honest it sounds very funny in punjabi i would try something else!
Reply 17
Menu maaf kardo what on earth!?!?! forgive me!? haha you havnt got a clue!
Diaz
'may you always be smiling and happy and have a joyful day! And hope i havent spelt this wrong, lots of love from your daughter-in-law..'

Meri kwahish hai key tusi har pal khush roa aur hasde roa. Menu maaf kardo jein meri koi galti ho gayi hai speeling the vich. bothe saara pyar thwadi nu.

To be honest it sounds very funny in punjabi i would try something else!

what would you recommend in similar words to what i wrote but not sounding too funny :p:
Reply 19
SketchyCanvas~
what would you recommend in similar words to what i wrote but not sounding too funny :p:

Is din par thanu bothe khushian naseeb ho.

Does this person understand urdu?

Punjabi comes across as a little odd (in english)

Quick Reply

Latest