The Student Room Group

Gcse punjabi

Hi, I am sitting my GCSE Punjabi exam in November as an external student. I have two teachers, one at my gurdwara and another who I found online. And I am also doing work from the textbooks. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or knows of any useful resources? Thanks 😊
I didn't do Punjabi, but for GCSE languages in general, Quizlet and memrise are good for vocab lists if you want to check that you've got all the necessary vocab! You also want to listen to podcasts and/or music in Punjabi to practice listening :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by redmeercat
I didn't do Punjabi, but for GCSE languages in general, Quizlet and memrise are good for vocab lists if you want to check that
you've got all the necessary vocab! You also want to listen to podcasts and/or music in Punjabi to practice listening :smile:

Thank you
Hi, I would like to learn to speak Punjabi. Could you tell me where you can find a tutor online please?Thank you!
Check superprof, that’s where i found my tutor. You might be able to find someone that can do lessons via zoom.
Original post by StudentLearn123
Hi, I would like to learn to speak Punjabi. Could you tell me where you can find a tutor online please?Thank you!
Original post by Prableen_03
Hi, I am sitting my GCSE Punjabi exam in November as an external student. I have two teachers, one at my gurdwara and another who I found online. And I am also doing work from the textbooks. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or knows of any useful resources? Thanks 😊

no.
Reply 7
Original post by jaydenchahil
no.

i would recommend looking at spec and learning vocab and put into flashcards on quizlet found a Punjabi teacher of quizlet that does vocabulary sets made

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending