The Student Room Group

Accepted into Sofia Medical University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gaarnavi
Btw, are you planning on applying as well?

I'm really not sure if this is the route i want to take given the high number of students not accepted. Was it the same last year where Sofia had lot many application and selection by ranking? and then you took the foundation route?
Reply 21
Original post by Rms27
I'm really not sure if this is the route i want to take given the high number of students not accepted. Was it the same last year where Sofia had lot many application and selection by ranking? and then you took the foundation route?

I don’t think it was the same last year. It wasn’t as competitive last year but I heard that there were rankings in the entrance exam. I planned on applying for foundation while I was in yr 12 since I couldn’t do the subjects that I wanted to in A-level and started my FY in November 2021.
Reply 22
I don’t think it was the same last year. It wasn’t as competitive last year but I heard that there were rankings in the entrance exam. I planned on applying for foundation while I was in yr 12 since I couldn’t do the subjects that I wanted to in A-level and started my FY in November 2021.

oh right.....if you dont mind can i message you privately as i have some more questions?
Reply 23
Original post by Rms27
oh right.....if you dont mind can i message you privately as i have some more questions?

Sure!!
No worries! I sat my final exam in July 20th and got my results the next day. Everyone got in except for 2 or 3 people who didn’t pass the exam.

Hi there! I was wondering if the exam was online or did you take it in person?
Reply 25
Original post by lylajoness
Hi there! I was wondering if the exam was online or did you take it in person?

We had to do the exam in person at the university
We had to do the exam in person at the university

tysm! was the cutoff 17.5 for you aswell?
Reply 27
tysm! was the cutoff 17.5 for you aswell?

Nope, it wasn't.
The minimum was 3 and the highest was 6. So basically, everyone had to get 3 or more to pass each subject.
Nope, it wasn't.
The minimum was 3 and the highest was 6. So basically, everyone had to get 3 or more to pass each subject.

do you think it'll be the same for this yr too?
Reply 29
do you think it'll be the same for this yr too?

I think so, but it'll probs be a lot harder to get in this year.
I think so, but it'll probs be a lot harder to get in this year.

Thank you so much! is it okay if I send u a private message?
Reply 31
Thank you so much! is it okay if I send u a private message?

Yeah sure:smile:
Original post by benmathewjoseph
im planning on applying for 2023, have I missed the deadlines for entrance exams?!!

For sept 2023, you still have plenty of time.
I hope many have got their responses by now. Who's planning to travel to Sofia this/next week?
Hi do you know when the deadline is?

Original post by Anonymous
For sept 2023, you still have plenty of time.
Yeah sure:smile:

hi im planing to study in sofia uni but i only have good grades in my o levels and my AS are mid so can i enter the foundation year with these and dw ill study very well to my entrance exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending