The Student Room Group

Medicine/Dentistry in europe

Hey! Is there anyone who's applying for medicine or dentistry in Europe. I am looking forward to study dentistry in europe mainly in hungary but I'm not sure abt the admission process. Is it worth it to apply through agencies?
Reply 1
Original post by fiza_rajputt
Hey! Is there anyone who's applying for medicine or dentistry in Europe. I am looking forward to study dentistry in europe mainly in hungary but I'm not sure abt the admission process. Is it worth it to apply through agencies?

There was a webinar about this 2 days ago from medlink. I attended. From what I gathered, you'd probably be best applying via an agency. After all, they help you prepare with exams, translate important documents which you can't read otherwise, narrow down the universities you'll be accepted into with your qualifications and give you a refund if you don't get in. good luck though!
Reply 2
Original post by fiza_rajputt
Does anybody know if the Egaz Moniz university in portugal is recognised by the GDC so i could practise densitry in the UK after graduating
Original post by Nandan7
Does anybody know if the Egaz Moniz university in portugal is recognised by the GDC so i could practise densitry in the UK after graduating

Hi, not sure if you’re still thinking of applying but I’m a student studying in Europe, I’d be happy to answer any questions you have :smile:
Hi- Whch university can you be able to give information about? I am looking for dentistry in Europe-
Original post by Dexterity99
Hi- Whch university can you be able to give information about? I am looking for dentistry in Europe-

Join this group, it’s for Georgia 2024 applicants, https://chat.whatsapp.com/F1hl746S7s62dkfJFiE5Q5
Thanks - Any other WhatsApp groups for Plavdiv or Sofia Applicants for 2024 Sep please?
Thanks - Any other WhatsApp groups for Plavdiv or Sofia Applicants for 2024 Sep please?

Quick Reply

Latest