Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Anyone received any offers for MPharm from Lincoln

Hello, please feel free if you have questions on when you should get your offer can always email [email protected] or phone them +44(0)1522882000 and they will be able to help you around when possibly you can expect it.

Hope this helps and good luck! :smile:
Abigail
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I got mine today. Over the moon✨️
Original post by Lyn0987

Omg congratulations I’m still waiting so fingers crossed. We’ll deserved
Original post by Kakiiii
Omg congratulations I’m still waiting so fingers crossed. We’ll deserved

Thanks so much, fingers crossed 🤞 we've been through so much tbh
Original post by Lyn0987
Thanks so much, fingers crossed 🤞 we've been through so much tbh

Sameee just the wait hopefully not too long now
Original post by Lyn0987

What was your offer ?
Reply 86
Original post by huncholini31
What was your offer ?

BBC
Reply 87
Original post by Lyn0987
BBC

I thought pharmacy 😂 anyway still waiting on mine hopefully not too long 🤞
Reply 88
Original post by Kakiiii
I thought pharmacy 😂 anyway still waiting on mine hopefully not too long 🤞

Oh yeah,😂😂, my bad, my offers for pharmacy with science foundation year.
Reply 89
I applied English Literature in mid-March and I haven't heard from the university about my application. Should I email the university and ask about my application as I know there are many applications recently? Thank you
Original post by dgg33
I applied English Literature in mid-March and I haven't heard from the university about my application. Should I email the university and ask about my application as I know there are many applications recently? Thank you

Hi @dgg33,

I am sorry to hear this. You are well within your rights to ask for an update about the progress of your application. You can email the College of Arts admin team on [email protected], and they will be able to assist you. Postgraduate students can also get in touch with the Postgraduate Team on [email protected], who should be able to assist as well.

Best of luck!

Olivia :smile:
Original post by Lyn0987
BBC

Did they ask you any pharmaceutical calculation questions , if so what were the questions like
Reply 92
Original post by Lyn0987

Congrats! I just did my interview. How long did they take for you to respond? Thanks
Did they ask you any pharmaceutical calculation questions , if so what were the questions like

No in my interview, it was very short and quick and it was just more of the lecturer getting to know you. So they didn’t ask about empathy or calculations they just asked me a few questions about myself and the video
Original post by Esh2467
Congrats! I just did my interview. How long did they take for you to respond? Thanks

Well done hope it went well
Just been invited to interview for MSc Speech and Language Therapy, has anyone else applied or interviewed yet? x
Original post by Anonymous
No in my interview, it was very short and quick and it was just more of the lecturer getting to know you. So they didn’t ask about empathy or calculations they just asked me a few questions about myself and the video

Oh and this was for the pharmacy interview ? because on the email they said about pharmacy calculations and the video and writing about empathy , what was the video questions like ??
Oh and this was for the pharmacy interview ? because on the email they said about pharmacy calculations and the video and writing about empathy , what was the video questions like ??

Very basic like what do you think of the video
What offers have people got for Mpharm ??
What offers have people got for Mpharm ??

Still waiting but I applied for the four year MPharm course

Quick Reply

Latest