The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Official Robert Gordon University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Robert Gordon University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to apply for rob gordon, is anyone else? what course would people be doing :smile: x
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Original post by aidyn.mcguigan
I'm going to apply for rob gordon, is anyone else? what course would people be doing :smile: x

Waiting on social work. Applied October still waiting.
How long after interview do you hear back from RGU?
For me it was mid March before I heard back last year. About 4 weeks after interview.
Original post by marchag
For me it was mid March before I heard back last year. About 4 weeks after interview.

What course was it for?
Original post by Anonymous
What course was it for?

Applied Sport and Exercise Science. What about you?
Didn't know there was a RGU thread! Hi all. :smile:

I've applied for BA Business and Management this year. :smile: Heard RGU is real good for a practical Business degree so took my shot at it.
I know it’s only been a week since interviews but surely they have an idea who to send offers to by now after waiting months beforehand. Please let us know so I can make a decision
Hoping today I’ll hear as it may be my first choice Uni 😌
Hoping today I’ll hear as it may be my first choice Uni 😌

What have you applied for? It was my first choice too because I really liked all the modules for my course and the structure versus all the other Scottish unis that offer sport science courses. I'm in my first year and so far I have no regrets.
Original post by marchag
What have you applied for? It was my first choice too because I really liked all the modules for my course and the structure versus all the other Scottish unis that offer sport science courses. I'm in my first year and so far I have no regrets.

It’s a PG course - social work.. had interview early last week and keen to know outcome as I’d like to firm it. Glad your enjoying it at RGU. It’s a lovely compact campus.
How long after interview do you hear as it’s been nearly two weeks and it’s for Msc postgraduate not BA
What time do they send offers out?
Reply 14
still no updates...why take so long after interview to know my fate...lol
(Original post by Budz1)still no updates...why take so long after interview to know my fate...lol

Has anyone heard back from Pharmacy
don't think many have heard...very slow.

when you apply in October last year and then don't hear of interview till January and now still waiting to hear couple of weeks later if accepted or not...surely they know if they want you or not.
Reply 17
still waiting to hear
Original post by Eva06
still waiting to hear

What course you waiting on?
Reply 19
What course you waiting on?

Pharmacy, I called this morning to seen if any update. Unfortunately nothing! I had my interview around 3 weeks ago- What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest