The Student Room Group

Dentistry in spain

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarah.a3
I think around 4-5 weeks

I have been told that I am on the waiting list for UEM but they won’t tell me why etc, the agency doesn’t know much either- how did you contact the university?
Original post by emmyisthebest01
I have been told that I am on the waiting list for UEM but they won’t tell me why etc, the agency doesn’t know much either- how did you contact the university?

I’ve got in touch to their admin who got me into the right contacts which sent me all the required forms test etc. don’t worry my friend applied with me in dec they replied to tell her she’s in the waiting list. Last week she got an offer :smile:
Thats the email address of the admin lady Maria
maybe u can email her and enquire about ur application [email protected]
good luck
I’ve got in touch to their admin who got me into the right contacts which sent me all the required forms test etc. don’t worry my friend applied with me in dec they replied to tell her she’s in the waiting list. Last week she got an offer :smile:
Thats the email address of the admin lady Maria
maybe u can email her and enquire about ur application [email protected]
good luck

Thank you so much! I emailed her my situation, hopefully I will get a place soon.
Thank you so much! I emailed her my situation, hopefully I will get a place soon.

Best of luck ♥️
I just finished enrolment for univerisdad Europea in Madrid. Unconditional offer 😍

Hi , congo! same here, I would love to get to know some people before joining . Add me on insta - zhanamx if your interested !
Is anyone applying for a loan, or just paying striaght up?
Hi , did u get in?
I'm applying for next year
Reply 28
Are you a British citizen and would you want to continue studying in the UK when you return? If yes, please be aware that if you work or study aboard for more than a few years, when you come back to the UK you won't be eligible for UK fee status because you need to have been living in the UK for the past few years. Because of that, you'd have to wait a few years.
Original post by diamond603
Is anyone applying for a loan, or just paying striaght up?

How can u apply for a loan?
On the UEM website it says CAIXABANK FINANCING offer up to 100% loans, they are a spanish bank
Reply 31

The places are allotted to those that meet the criteria on a first come first served basis. ( written on their web site) So if you apply relatively late, even if you have excellent stats you are taking the risk of being put on a wait list.
Did any of you guys apply to the U.K. as well? How is it going?

Are you choosing Spain or the UK?
I got an offer from Liverpool and I’m opting for that🥰
Hi
Is anyone thinking about going to ucam?
Original post by diamond603
Are you doing A-levels, so would you be admitted no matter your final A-level grades?

yup thats the case
Original post by mehrezoy
Hi, if anyone got a confirmed place for UEM drop me a message on ig @mehrezoy_ to be added to the gc,
There is also a WhatsApp gc for students who are starting this September:
(WhatsApp gc for UEM students)

I contacted the university and their fees are so high! More than 20 grand a year!!!
The fees are 23k euros a year which is 20k sterling pound a year (this varies however due to currency exchange), this does not include living expenses, only tuition fees.
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous
The fees are 23k euros a year which is 20k sterling pound a year (this varies however due to currency exchange), this does not include living expenses, only tuition fees.

I think they go down after the first year which has an inflated cost due to a 4K€ integration/ welcome package to help new students settle in. But tbh it’s the price it should be in the UK because the uni’s have been complaining for years that the£ 9,250 doesn’t allow them to cover costs on the medicine/ dentistry and vet med courses. And Spain is still cheaper than the amount International students pay for the course in the UK. The real problem with studying abroad is the lack of SFE funding.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 39
Hello guys. What are you all doing in regards to student visa? Are you applying once you are there in Spain? This is for British citizen please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending