The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

uni of huddersfield

Hi does anyone know what maths and science questions will come up on the exam, theres no information on this and i’m really nervous
Original post by Pharmlover
Hi does anyone know what maths and science questions will come up on the exam, theres no information on this and i’m really nervous

@University of Huddersfield Student Rep will probably be able to help you best here :smile: Also, check out this guide on resources for MPharm applicants, which by your username is the course I'm assuming you're talking about.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Hi @Pharmlover

Is this for an interview or for an exam as part of your degree?

Aaliya ~ 4th year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield
Reply 3
Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Hi @Pharmlover

Is this for an interview or for an exam as part of your degree?

Hi Aaliya, its for the interview, or just like any help on what to expect during the interview
Hi Aaliya, its for the interview, or just like any help on what to expect during the interview

Hi @Pharmlover

It is totally normal to feel nervous before an interview. Just remember to breathe and try to keep calm!

To prepare for your interview, review your personal statement and you could also try and make potential questions up from the personal statement. Also think about why you wanted to study the course you have applied for (I assume it is pharmacy due to the user handle!).

In my interview, I had a mini test assessing my GCSE knowledge. I am not sure if this would be the same for this year but it would good to review some GCSE content.

I hope this helps!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Hi @Pharmlover

It is totally normal to feel nervous before an interview. Just remember to breathe and try to keep calm!

To prepare for your interview, review your personal statement and you could also try and make potential questions up from the personal statement. Also think about why you wanted to study the course you have applied for (I assume it is pharmacy due to the user handle!).

In my interview, I had a mini test assessing my GCSE knowledge. I am not sure if this would be the same for this year but it would good to review some GCSE content.

I hope this helps!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :smile:

Hi Aaliya, i had my interview it went amazing i don't know why i was stressing the article was so interesting to talk about, do you know how long it will take for someone to get back to me with an offer?
Hi Aaliya, i had my interview it went amazing i don't know why i was stressing the article was so interesting to talk about, do you know how long it will take for someone to get back to me with an offer?

Hi @Pharmlover

I am so happy to hear you felt your interview went well :smile:
I am not sure how long it may take for this year's cohort but for me I think I found out maybe a couple of months after the interview.
I couldn't give you an exact time as it was almost four years ago I was in the same position as you, I just remember it was a couple of months!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending