The Student Room Group

A-level Sociology Study Group 2022-2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi all,

I was just wondering if any of you know the questions for any of the 2022 papers, i'm not attached to a school as i am being taught it online so have no access to the questions.

Thanks!
Original post by mia.j
Hi all,

I was just wondering if any of you know the questions for any of the 2022 papers, i'm not attached to a school as i am being taught it online so have no access to the questions.

Thanks!

hi I have attached a copy of exam questions tracker with the 2022 paper
Reply 22
has anyone been using simply sociology? im basing a lot of my revision on it since ive decided to cram for paper 1 this week, if you guys could give me some advice it would really help!
Reply 23
Original post by cm77334
has anyone been using simply sociology? im basing a lot of my revision on it since ive decided to cram for paper 1 this week, if you guys could give me some advice it would really help!

I use it too! To fill in extra AO2 things

I find Tutor2u videos very helpful!
Reply 24
Any predictions for aqa alevel sociology 30 marker for education paper?
Pajahahahaha that’s my school

Yeah the sociology department is rlly gokd

Original post by siahateskwl
I really recommend using esher sociology on YouTube! also talk to people in your class about certain topics and discuss them, it really helps you remember it and learn information that you may not already have :smile:
Reply 26
i feel like i’m the only person in the country that does eduqas sociology
anyone have any good ways to remember sociologists? I feel like there's so many 😅
genuinely just flash cards, i have a load of them on quizlet if you want me to link them? not sure if we do the same exam board
Reply 29
Original post by mazzystar44
genuinely just flash cards, i have a load of them on quizlet if you want me to link them? not sure if we do the same exam board

your username is so real
please if u do can you link them. thanks.
lmao I was listening to them while I made my account and couldn’t think of a username, I love their music sm
Original post by m184
your username is so real
Reply 32
What's ur predictions for the 30 Marker??
Reply 33
lmao I was listening to them while I made my account and couldn’t think of a username, I love their music sm

hey - would you be able to link your quizlet flashcards?
Original post by zmzop
hey - would you be able to link your quizlet flashcards?

yes of course!

https://quizlet.com/lucye2004/folders/sociology-education?i=3c6zei&x=1xqY

i also have sets for crime, family, beliefs and theory and methods :smile:
Reply 35
yes of course!

https://quizlet.com/lucye2004/folders/sociology-education?i=3c6zei&x=1xqY

i also have sets for crime, family, beliefs and theory and methods :smile:

omg i just had a look and your sets are so useful🙏🙏i ran out of time to finish all my flashcards and usually i hate using others cause i like my own style but yours are acc so clear
Reply 36
Original post by mia070104
omg i just had a look and your sets are so useful🙏🙏i ran out of time to finish all my flashcards and usually i hate using others cause i like my own style but yours are acc so clear

They are so useful!! I had the same problem and found politics ones too that are amazing, thanks mazzystar44 :')
Original post by mia070104

no problem!! good luck for exams :smile:
Reply 38
no problem!! good luck for exams :smile:

What exam board do you do for sociology? and are those flashcards for paper 1 only?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by khan9139
What exam board do you do for sociology? and are those flashcards for paper 1 only?

i do aqa, yeah the education ones are for paper 1 only but i have flash cards for the rest of the papers too- my school does families and beliefs in society for paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending