The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Notts Trent Communication Issue?

I applied to the product design BA course at Nottingham Trent about 3 weeks ago and have since received an email telling me I did not attend my interview last Wednesday, I have since responded back and set an alternate interview dates but I had to send 2 or 3 emails, to which they responded they had only received my last one. I'm not sure if this is a communication error with email or on their side with receiving emails? Is anyone else having his issue?
Original post by Ishan_patelx
I applied to the product design BA course at Nottingham Trent about 3 weeks ago and have since received an email telling me I did not attend my interview last Wednesday, I have since responded back and set an alternate interview dates but I had to send 2 or 3 emails, to which they responded they had only received my last one. I'm not sure if this is a communication error with email or on their side with receiving emails? Is anyone else having his issue?

i applied for vet nursing there and they’ve been really **** with response so far. They asked for my work experience about a month and a half after I submitted, and on the email it said i should send the form within 28 days of applying. It wasn’t even on their site!! They’re getting better now tho should be hearing from them this week for interview.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by edwardsamyy
i applied for vet nursing there and they’ve been really **** with response so far. They asked for my work experience about a month and a half after I submitted, and on the email it said i should send the form within 28 days of applying. It wasn’t even on their site!! They’re getting better now tho should be hearing from them this week for interview.

Ah thank you very much, I just thought it was really weird how two of my emails weren't received and they didn't even bounce back
Original post by Ishan_patelx

Hi @Ishan_patelx

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with our email system. We generally have a high volume of applications and communications being sent/received at this time of year which could be why some of your emails were missed. If the issue persists or you'd like to firmly clarify the issue and the date for your product design interview, I'd recommend giving our admissions team a call on +44 (0)115 848 4200.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending