The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Msc OT at University of Essex

Hey there this is Leonard from HK.

I have applied Msc OT at University of Essex, I am considering whether I should take up the offer or not.

Can anyone please let me know more about the course and the experiences at the Uni.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!
Original post by lemonfung

I have applied Msc OT at University of Essex, I am considering whether I should take up the offer or not.

Can anyone please let me know more about the course and the experiences at the Uni.

Hiya, I am a current BSc occupational therapy student studying at University of Essex. As I am doing the bachelor's degree (3 years), the course structure may be a bit different from master degree (2 years). However, I can say I am enjoying the course with a mixture of lectures and placements which widen our horizons to understand occupational therapy. I have friends who are doing the mastor degree have said the course will be more packed and busy compared with bachelor's degree. You may have a better understanding by visiting the course information page: https://www.essex.ac.uk/subjects/occupational-therapy

As a student studying at this Uni for a year, I like how international our uni is and varieties of activities held by the Student Union. You will get a lot of opportunities to meet people who come from different countries and celebrate festivals together!

I hope this answer may help you to make the decision and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Would you mind if we exchange contact details because I want to study abroad for my msc in the UK?

Original post by lemonfung

Hi got an offer for Bsc Physiotherapy 2023

Im an International student and would like to know more about the course and placement details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending