The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

CAS issue

I got an offer from USW for the February intake. I have passed my interview, paid my full tuition fee which is 12000 pounds. And I have applied for cas. I have been tracking my cas status. Lastly it went up to 34%. After that I couldn’t log in. When I tried to log in it shows that there are no active intakes? Does anyone knows what this is about? My friend and me applied to same university and to the same course which is MBA. She got her CAS. But such an error is showing for me. So yesterday my friend informed me that she spoke to some people who have applied for the USW. They got the same error as me and all of them got mail from the university that they are deferring them to the next September intake because the course is full!! But I haven’t received such mail from the university. I’m so depressed and scared what if they defer me also?? Can anyone help me? I even resigned my job to pursue my higher studies in South Wales. I’m so scared.
And moreover my friend is telling that she is going to withdraw her deposit if I received such a mail. We were best buddies from childhood. She got several other unconditional offers from other universities. But she chose USW solely because of me only. She is an exceptional student. Now she’s angry that if such a response come for me, she doesn’t want to move on with her visa as she thinks what the university did is totally unfair for the students. Deferring them the very last moment just because the course is full. I tried convincing her to go. But she’s so adamant in her decision. I’m so sad because of this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending