The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

product design engineering interview |Loughborough University 2023

Hi, so i got an interview invite today. I'm not sure what Loughborough interviews are like but for this course am I required to bring in a portfolio. There isn't anything under the university interview section that mentions it. Shall I take mine anyway?
Original post by dazai768
Hi, so i got an interview invite today. I'm not sure what Loughborough interviews are like but for this course am I required to bring in a portfolio. There isn't anything under the university interview section that mentions it. Shall I take mine anyway?

Hi @dazai768,

Thank you for your interest in Loughborough! It's great to hear from you!

Good question! I've spoken to our admissions team who deal with your course and they have recommended that I give you the link to this webpage that includes further information that you may find useful prior to your interview: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/apply/interview-days/wolfson-school/useful-information/

This information is on the back of the Interview Day checklist provided within the interview pack that should have been sent to you. As some students may be coming with A level Physics rather than Design & Technology, we do not require a portfolio. However, the interviewer will be happy to look at it if you want to bring yours along.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, let me know! :smile:

- Lindsay
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
I haven't heard from Loughborough yet for Product Design Engineering, is this normal ?
Reply 3
Original post by MahmoodK
I haven't heard from Loughborough yet for Product Design Engineering, is this normal ?

I got my offer a couple of days ago, do u mean youre still waiting on an offer or have you not been offered the interview yet?
Original post by MahmoodK

Hi @MahmoodK,

If you are concerned about your application, you are more than welcome to email the Undergraduate Admissions Office at [email protected] with your UCAS Personal ID number and they can assist you.

In the meantime, if you do have any questions about Loughborough, let us know :smile:

- Lindsay
I got my offer a couple of days ago, do u mean youre still waiting on an offer or have you not been offered the interview yet?

Hi @dazai768,

Congratulations on your offer!

If you do have any questions about Loughborough, let us know :smile:

- Lindsay

I haven't heard anything from them yet, unfortunately, I applied to Product Design Engineering with a placement year wbu?
I emailed and they said to wait another month, a friend asked for me in her interview, and they said to wait up to 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending