The Student Room Group

predicitions for aqa a level politics 2023 papers

what do you guys predict will be the possible questions asked for the AQA alevel politics papers this year 2023 as I am trying to eliminate the possible questions they can't ask again (I'm not saying they can't be repeated), but it's nice to create a practice mock paper for the real exams this year :biggrin:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by vale_2
what do you guys predict will be the possible questions asked for the AQA alevel politics papers this year 2023 as I am trying to eliminate the possible questions they can't ask again (I'm not saying they can't be repeated), but it's nice to create a practice mock paper for the real exams this year :biggrin:

hey lol, have you come up with any predictions so far?? I've just started revising but i don't want to waste time revising topics which have already came up.
Reply 3
no i havent, theyre used up a lot of topics already but they can always use a sub topic
Original post by Aimen.Faisal
hey lol, have you come up with any predictions so far?? I've just started revising but i don't want to waste time revising topics which have already came up.
Reply 4
Unlikely they go EU, probably will do a 9 marker on constitution i reckon since everyone learns that first. My best guess on what would be the worst thing to come up would be party finance (something like state funding of 3rd parties). Literally could be anything tho, maybe something they cut last year since that hasnt been tested.

Quick Reply

Latest