The Student Room Group

night before the exam

What do you do the night before exams? I have A Level mocks tomorrow but I've been revising on and off all holiday, intensively during the last few days, and now that tomorrow is the actual exam, I'm just worn out. There are still old topics I haven't looked at, so I'm not done with the content, but I just can't bring myself to study anymore of that, and feel guilty :frown:... Asking people who went through A Levels or some other very stressful content heavy exams, what do you do the night before?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Bookworm524
What do you do the night before exams? I have A Level mocks tomorrow but I've been revising on and off all holiday, intensively during the last few days, and now that tomorrow is the actual exam, I'm just worn out. There are still old topics I haven't looked at, so I'm not done with the content, but I just can't bring myself to study anymore of that, and feel guilty :frown:... Asking people who went through A Levels or some other very stressful content heavy exams, what do you do the night before?

Hello @Bookworm524,

I hope you are doing well. I would advise not to study any new materials and focus on what you have learned and what you already know as personally studying new materials the night before would rise stress levels and add on more to the exam anxiety. Just make sure to organize your pens, calculators the night before and anything else you might need. Try to relax as much as you can by watching movies etc. What I would do is just stick to my usual routine as much as I can as I would feel more relaxed. Lastly, sleep is so important! Try to get as much as sleep as you can as it is very crucial on your performance the next day as well.

Hope that everything would work the best for you, good luck!

Best wishes,

Saba
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending